Locksmith: Cook’s Lock & Keys, (408) 564-1384
If you need to meet the Sheriff at the property for the lockout, but you don’t know how to get in since your tenants changed the locks, call an on-call locksmith for assistance. We recommend Michael Cook.
A selection of companies that we frequently refer our clients to for assistance in attempting to collect a money judgment from their former tenants:
- Bradley Chibos, Attorney at Law, (408) 998-1694
- Cal Coast Collections, (707) 524-2055
- Credit Bureau Associates, (800) 564-6440 x123
- Co-Operative Adjustment Bureau, (800) 331-0009
- Freddie Heigler Skip Tracing, (408) 310-6519
Removal of Tenant’s Belongings
If your tenants vacated but left behind belongings valued at more than $700 in total, then you must go through the public auctioning process to sell their valuables. Do not donate it to a charity; it could get you in trouble.
- Auctioning Items Valued at More than $700 in Total: US Auctions, Carolee Camacho, (408) 497-0339
- Storing Items Valued at More than $700 in Total: All Reasons Moving, (408) 486-0663
Junk Removal: Rubbish Works, (800) 501-9324
If your tenants left junk behind that is valued at less than $700 in total, take detailed pictures of the property, then call Rachel at Rubbish Works to assist with disposal.
Car Towing (Operable or Inoperable): Morris & Sons Towing, (408) 995-6900
Did your tenants leave behind an inoperable vehicle? Call Art Amrikhas at to help with your towing needs.
Mold, Asbestos, Fire, Smoke, or Water Damage: American Technologies, Inc. (510) 429-5000
If your tenants are claiming habitability-related issues, or if they left the property in disrepair, contact Kevin for assistance by phone at (510) 429-5000 or email at Kevin.Menezes@atirestoration.com.
–> Contact Us at (408) 288-6074 for more information!